The BGM26 is a 2stage Gain Block Amp for Higher gain BroadBand, GaAs E-pHEMT Amplifier that is ideal for applications demanding high linearity in a wideband of 1700-5000 MHz.
BGM26 is in RoHS2 compliant QFN 16L 3x3 mm2 surface mount package.
It can be used in fast shutdown switching speed for TD-LTE & TD 5G NR application.
These devices are 100% DC and RF tested to assure quality and performance
- 5G m-MIMO
- Mobile Infrastructure
- Repeater / DAS
- General Purpose Wireless
- TDD / FDD System
- Device Features
- Gain = 31.5 dB @ 3500MHz
- OIP3 = 30.0 dBm @ 3500MHz
- Output P1 dB = 19.5 dBm @ 3500 MHz
- 5GNR ACLR = 9.5 dB @ 3500MHz
- Internally matched to 50 ohms
- Fast shut down to support TDD systems
- Green/RoHS2 Compliant QFN 16L 3x3 Package