The BNT22 is a BroadBand, GaAs E-pHEMT Amplifier that is ideal for applications demanding high linearity in a wideband of 500-8000 MHz.
The BNT22 is internally matched to 50 Ohms, and has wideband flat gain performance with gain flatness below 1dB at frequency range of 700 ~ 4000 MHz with one series capacitor.
DC Input / Output block capacitors are integrated in a chip. It can be used in fast shutdown switching speed for TDLTE & TD-5G NR application. It is available in RoHS2- compliant DFN 8L 2X2 package.
These devices are 100% DC and RF tested to assure quality and performance.
- Mobile Infrastructure
- TD-LTE / WCDMA /5G NR / WIFI
- General Purpose Wireless
- Device Features
- Gain = 20.5dB @ 3.5GHz
- Output P1 dB = 19.5 dBm @ 3.5GHz
- OIP3 = 34.0dBm @ 3.5GHz • Internally matched to 50 ohms
- Gain Flatness < ±0.5dB @ 0.7~4GHz
- Integrated Blocking Capacitors in Amplifier
- Green/RoHS2 Compliant DFN 8L 2x2 Package
- Fast shut down to support TDD systems