The BDA4700 is a broadband, Highly accurate 50Ω digital step attenuator model which provides adjustable attenuation from 0 to 31.75 dB in 0.25 dB steps.
The control is a 7-bit serial interface and latched parallel interface. BDA4700 supports a broad operating frequency range from 1MHz to 8.0 GHz. BDA4700 is offering the High linearity, low power consumption, low insertion loss, high attenuation accuracy and low insertion loss less than 2.6dB typical at all frequency band.
The device features a safe state transitions with no negative/positive Glitch technology optimized for excellent step accuracy. The RF input and output are internally matched to 50 Ω and do not require any external matching components. The design is bidirectional; Therefore, the RF input and output are interchangeable.
The BDA4700 does not require blocking capacitors. If DC is presented at the RF port, add a blocking capacitor. This is packaged in a RoHS2- compliant with QFN surface mount package.
- 5G/4G+/4G/3G Cellular Base station/Repeater Infrastructure
- Digital Pre-Distortion
- Distributed Antenna Systems, DAS
- Remote Radio Heads
- NFC Infrastructure
- Test Equipment and sensors
- Military Wireless system
- Cable Infrastructure
- General purpose Wireless
- Device Features
- 7-bit Serial & Parallel Interface
- 31.75 dB Control Range 0.25 dB step
- Glitch-safe attenuation state transitions
- 2.7 V to 5.5 V supply
- 1.8 V or 3.3 V control logic
- Excellent Attenuation Accuracy Any bit Attenuation Error < ± 0.5 dB up to 6GHz
- Low Insertion Loss : 0.7 dB @ 1GHz, 1.0 dB @ 2GHz, 1.1 dB @ 3GHz, 1.4 dB @ 4GHz, 1.9 dB @ 5GHz, 2.5 dB @ 6GHz, 2.4 dB @ 7GHz
- Ultra linearity IIP3 > +65 dBm @ 3.5GHz, ATT=0dB
- Input 0.1dB Compress