The BVA3153 is a digitally controlled variable gain amplifier (DVGA) in a 6m x 6mm LGA package, with a frequency range of 3.6 to 4.2GHz and an operating VDD of 5.0V.
BVA3153 is high performance and high dynamic range makes it ideally suited for use in 5G/LTE wireless infrastructure and other high performance wireless RF applications.
The BVA3153 is an integration of a high performance digital 7-bit attenuator (DSA) that provides a 31.75dB ATT range in 0.25dB steps, and high linearity broadband gain block amplifiers featuring high ACP and P1dB.
The BVA3153 digital control interface supports serial programming of the attenuator, and includes the reference gain (max gain, bypass) state on the Parallel programing .
The BVA3153 is integrated of two gain blocks (AMP1, AMP2), a digital step attenuator (DSA) and high linearity amplifier (AMP3).
Implementation requires only a few external components, such as matching capacitors on the Input and Output pins (Don’t need DC Blocking Capacitor).
This device is packaged in a 28-pin LGA, 6mm x 6mm x 0.95mm with 50Ω single-ended RF input and RF output impedances for ease of integration into the signal-path.
- 5G/4G/3G wireless Infrastructure
- Small Cells
- Device Features
- 28-Pin 6mm x 6mm x 0.95mm LGA Package
- Integrated AMP1 + DSA + AMP2 + AMP3
- A Single +5.0V supply
- 3.6 - 4.2GHz Frequency Range
- 38.5dB Gain @ 3.9GHz
- 4.0dB Noise Figure @ 3.9GHz (Max Gain)
- 26.7dBm Output P1dB @ 3.9GHz
- 43dBm Output IP3 @ 3.9GHz
- ACP at 3.95GHz 5G NR 100MBW (±100MHz offset ) ≥ 15.0dBm 5G NR 100MBW (±100MHz offset ) @ 10dBm Output ≥ 56.5dBc
- Attenuation Range 0.25 dB step up to 31.75 dB
- Glitch-less attenuation state transitions
- High attenuation accuracy ±(0.25dB + 5% x ATT Settings) @ 3.6 - 4.2GHz
- Programming Interface Serial / Parallel (Bypass Mode)
- Lead-free/RoHS2-compliant SiP LGA SMT Package