Atlantic Microwave's products are supported by the following services:
Customer Service. A personal approach is applied to every product enquiry.
Technical Support. Our knowledgeable sales and engineering teams can offer advice and support.
Same-day dispatch on orders received before 3 pm GMT, where there is stock availability.
Excellent customer service is paramount, with a personal approach being applied to every product enquiry and sale.
Technical support is available around the world through our UK head office and all of our carefully selected and technically competent sales offices and distributors.
We are willing to consider entering into long term supply agreements with our customers and provide a stocking scheme tailored to their production needs.
Much of our standard component offering can be delivered from stock in the DC to 50 GHz frequency range with same-day dispatch available.
Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy
Atlantic Microwave Ltd (AML) values its reputation and is committed to carry out our business fairly, honestly and openly. We will not pay bribes, or condone the offering of bribes on our behalf. We do not accept bribes and will never agree to bribes being accepted on our behalf in order to influence business.
Atlantic Microwave Ltd (AML) will not tolerate bribery or corruption in any form.
AML prohibits the offering or acceptance of any bribe or corrupt incentive.
- We will avoid doing business with companies who do not accept our values
- We endeavour to produce policies and procedures to avoid direct or indirect bribery
- We promote training and communication within our company to ensure our staff are aware of these principles
Business Continuity Policy Statement
Atlantic Microwave Ltd (AML) recognises its responsibility to develop and maintain Business Continuity.
Our objective is to set out clear guidelines, improve and maintain plans to continue to function in the event of an emergency.
- We endeavour to assess the risks to our operation and the impacts of those risks should they materialise
- Develop, test and regularly update the plans, identifying and implementing control measures
- We recognise the importance of communication should an incident occur and responding to incidents to minimise impact
- Recovering business functions as quickly as possible to minimise disruption
The Directors and Staff at AML are committed to a policy of continuous improvement and business risk is discussed and improvement plans implemented in order to achieve the objectives of this policy.