The BNT21 is a BroadBand, GaAs E-pHEMT Amplifier that is ideal for applications demanding high linearity & Low Noise Figure in a wideband of 40- 6000 MHz.
The BNT21 is internally matched to 50 Ohms. It is available in RoHS2-compliant DFN 8L 2x2 mm2 Surface mount package.
It can be used in fast shutdown switching speed for TD-LTE & TD-5G NR application.
These devices are 100% DC and RF tested to assure quality and performance.
- Mobile Infrastructure
- LTE / WCDMA / EDGE / CDMA /5G NR
- General Purpose Wireless
- IF amplifier, RF driver amplifier
- Device Features
- Gain = 18.0 dB @ 3500MHz
- OIP3 = 37.0 dBm @ 3500MHz
- Output P1 dB = 19.0 dBm @ 3500 MHz
- N.F = 1.5dB @ 3500MHz
- Internally matched to 50 ohms
- Fast shut down to support TDD systems
- Green/RoHS2 Compliant DFN 8L 2x2 Package