The BSW6420 is an absorptive SPDT 50Ω matched RF switch supporting bandwidths up to 6GHz.
Its high linearity performance across the temperature range makes it ideally suited for use in 3G/4G/5G wireless infrastructure and 802.11 a/n/ac/ax applications where high power and excellent performance is required.
The BSW6420 is designed with robust ESD protection circuits at all pins and packaged in an industry standard, fully RoHS2-compliant, 16-Lead, 3mm x 3mm x 0.75mm TQFN package.
The BSW6420 does not require blocking capacitors. If DC is presented at the RF port, add a blocking capacitor
- Wireless 3G/4G/5G Infrastructure
- WLAN 802.11 a/n/ac/ax
- Device Features
- Output frequency range : 50 MHz to 6.0 GHz
- Supply Voltage : 2.7V to 3.6V
- ESD, HBM : 2.5kV @ RF pins : 2.0kV @ All pins except RF pins
- Constant impedance during switching transition : Return loss 10dB
- Operating temperature range : -40°C to +105°C
- Low Insertion Loss : 0.79dB @ 2.35GHz : 0.81dB @ 3.5GHz : 0.84dB @ 4.9GHz
- High Isolation - RFC to RFx : 66dB @ 2.35GHz : 56dB @ 3.5GHz : 48dB @ 4.9GHz - RFx to RFx : 52dB @ 2.35GHz : 47dB @ 3.5GHz : 42dB @ 4.9GHz
- High Input 1dB Compression : 40.5dBm @ 2.35GHz : 41dBm @ 3.5GHz : 41dBm @ 4.9GHz
- High IIP3 : 63.5dBm @ 2.35GHz : 66dBm @ 3.5GHz : 66.5dBm @ 4.9GHz
- Switching Time : 530 to 540ns
- 16-Lead TQFN package : 3.0mm x 3.0mm x 0.75mm
- Lead-free/RoHS2-compliant TQFN SMT Package